Announcing the Lulzbot TAZ Pro 3D Printer
The New Lulzbot TAZ Pro 3D Printer
Lulzbot has built a strong reputation when it comes to robust and reliable desktop 3D printers. We are excited to announce the next generation in Lulzbot's award winning line of printers. Meet the all new Lulzbot TAZ Pro.
What is new on the Lulzbot Taz Pro?
- Two active-lifting hot ends enable printing with multiple unique materials, with similar melting points, in the same part with clean transitions between colors or materials
5” Full color touch screen
- 14% larger build volume ( 11 x 11 x 11.2") than the Lulzbot Taz 6
Dual filament runout sensors
- Betl driven Z-axis
- Out-of-the-box printing with water soluble, dedicated support material for printed parts with complex geometries, eliminating manual time-consuming post processing
- Hardened-steel tool head components enable reliable printing of high-strength and high-heat composites that are too abrasive for other machines to use
- E3D Hot ends enable both rigid and flexible materials as low as 85A shore hardness
- The industry’s widest array of supported materials with ready-to-print profiles including flexible, rigid, composite, conductive, high strength, and chemically resistant filaments
True Multi-Material Printing
The TAZ Pro offers true multi-material 3D printing with unique filaments, not only different colors. Two active-lifting hot ends allow printing with multiple materials which have similar melting points within the same part.
Belt Driven Design
A belt drive Z-axis, which is only found on LulzBot 3D Printers, eliminates "Z wobble" print artifacts that can result from threaded rods while also speeding up cycle times.
Hardened Steel Components
The hardened-steel components of the TAZ Pro allow you to print with abrasive high-strength and high-heat composites that can damage typical out-of-the-box desktop 3D printers.
5" Full Color Display
Added functionality with improved visibility is at your fingertips with an easy-to-use, full-color capacitive touch screen.
Automatic Backlash Compensation
This concept is used in professional-grade CNC's, the LulzBot TAZ Pro uses an innovative calibration cube to measure and compensate for X/Y/Z backlash, increasing printed part precision.
Like all of Lulzbot's award winning printer lineup, the TAZ Pro offers automated calibration, nozzle wiping, and all new calibration cube to eliminate manual tasks before printing.
The new TAZ Pro offers two genuine E3D Titan Aero hot ends and 360° part cooling to deliver premium prints while improved heat sink cooling prevents filament stripping during printing.
Compare Lulzbot TAZ Printers:
The new optional, easy-to-assemble, high-quality polycarbonate clamshell enclosure with capabilities for HEPA filtration will be available to order in June.
We are proud to be your Canadian source for all Lulzbot 3D printers and accessories. We back these printers with our lifetime support so you know you are in good hands. As always, all 3D printers ship for free anywhere within Canada. Feel free to contact us today to speak with a sales representative about the all new Lulzbot TAZ Pro!