Ultimaker S7 3D Printer
Large format, industrial grade 3D printing on your desktop, with integrated air manager and flexible print bed, now ships with Ultimaker Essentials Software Package
UltiMaker’s newest flagship large format 3D printer has everything you need in a professional 3D printing solution: dual extrusion, enclosed printing environment, flexible print bed, and numerous other features. Combined with UltiMaker’s prize-winning software system, and it’s renowned reliability and ease-of-use, it is designed to meet the highest industrial standard of desktop 3D printing.
The Ultimaker S7 retains many powerful features of the iconic S5: A large touchscreen interface offers important status updates, and guides you through proper printer operation; Dual extrusion with easily swappable print cores, allowing the use of advanced support materials; Automatic bed leveling that makes the printer accessible to both beginners and experts. On top of that, the S7 now has a built-in air manager for even better control of print temperature. The S7 features a PEI coated flexible print bed. So removing prints are now easier.
Limited time promotion
For a limited time, purchase an UltiMaker S7, and get a 3-year extended warranty for free, and a 50% discount on a UltiMaker PVA Removal Station.
- Large build volume: 330 x 240 x 300 mm (13 x 9.4 x 11.8 inches) so you can either print large items or fill the printable area with batches of smaller items
- Integrated glass door on the front of the printer and air manager on top that helps to better control airflow and allow for a wide variety of materials to be printed
- PEI coated flexible print bed, which can be blended to remove prints easily
- Full color LED touch screen
- Filament flow sensor so once you run out of filament, the printer will pause and allow the user to switch to a new spool and resume right where you left off
- Hardened components suitable for more abrasive materials such as carbon and glass fiber materials
- Automated calibration allows the user to print with confidence
- Compatibility with Ultimaker Material station for an even more powerful professional setup
- Access the entire UltiMaker 3D printing ecosystem, including hardware, software, materials and support
Free shipping across Canada with any 3D printer purchase
Upgrade to the Ultimaker S7 Pro Bundle for 24/7 printing capability
Unlock even more potential with the Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle offering automated material handling, optimized air filtration, and controlled filament humidity. Learn more about the Ultimaker Material Station here.
What is included in the box:
- Ultimaker S7 3D Printer
- 3 Print Cores Included, 2 x AA Build Material Core and 1 x BB Support Material Core
- 1 x Glass Bed
- 750g Spool of Tough PLA and 750g Spool of PVA Dissolvable Support
- USB key, glue stick, grease, hex wrenches, cables
- UltiMaker Essentials, a powerful software suite that supports every aspect of professional 3D printing
- Open filament system
- Powerful Ultimaker app
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty (Extended warranty available with the Enhanced Service Plan)
- Lifetime expert support from Print Your Mind 3D
- An active global community of makers
- Free shipping across Canada