The Lulzbot TAZ Pro 3D Printer
What is new on the Lulzbot Taz Pro?
- Two active-lifting hot ends enable printing with multiple unique materials, with similar melting points, in the same part with clean transitions between colors or materials
5” Full color touch screen
- 14% larger build volume ( 11 x 11 x 11.2") than the Lulzbot Taz 6
Dual filament runout sensors
- Betl driven Z-axis
- Out-of-the-box printing with water soluble, dedicated support material for printed parts with complex geometries, eliminating manual time-consuming post processing
- Hardened-steel tool head components enable reliable printing of high-strength and high-heat composites that are too abrasive for other machines to use
- E3D Hot ends enable both rigid and flexible materials as low as 85A shore hardness
- The industry’s widest array of supported materials with ready-to-print profiles including flexible, rigid, composite, conductive, high strength, and chemically resistant filaments
- Fully Canadian certified - Certifications: FCC, CE, WEEE, ETL by Intertek (UL), CA, CSA, OSHWA
Belt Driven Design
A belt drive Z-axis, which is only found on LulzBot 3D Printers, eliminates "Z wobble" print artifacts that can result from threaded rods while also speeding up cycle times.
Hardened Steel Components
The hardened-steel components of the TAZ Pro allow you to print with abrasive high-strength and high-heat composites that can damage typical out-of-the-box desktop 3D printers.
5" Full Color Display
Added functionality with improved visibility is at your fingertips with an easy-to-use, full-color capacitive touch screen.
Automatic Backlash Compensation
This concept is used in professional-grade CNC's, the LulzBot TAZ Pro uses an innovative calibration cube to measure and compensate for X/Y/Z backlash, increasing printed part precision.
Like all of Lulzbot's award winning printer lineup, the TAZ Pro offers automated calibration, nozzle wiping, and all new calibration cube to eliminate manual tasks before printing.
The new TAZ Pro offers two genuine E3D Titan Aero hot ends and 360° part cooling to deliver premium prints while improved heat sink cooling prevents filament stripping during printing.
Superior Print Quality
The Lulzbot TAZ Pro is the next generation in award winning 3D printer from Lulzbot. Thanks to the premium E3D Hot ends this printer offer 360 degree cooling. A new belt driven Z-axis offers fast cycle times and helps to eliminate Z wobble. The Lulzbot team has dedicated six years of material profile development to provide premium results that you can count on. X/Y/Z Backlash Compensation for 3D printed part accuracy.
Easy, professional results
The Lulzbot TAZ Pro offers enhanced electronics for greater processing power, more memory, quiet operation, and additional functionality. Thanks to the Z offset calibration, nozzle wiping, and self-leveling features you can get professional results every time. A 5” Full color touch screen make printers operation a seamless experience. New dual filament runout sensors means you are safe to run multi-spool prints along with the Pro's larger build volume. As usual, Lulzbot has preconfigured material profiles created by expert inhouse technicians to get you up and running fast.
Enclosure Coming Soon
The new optional, easy-to-assemble, high-quality polycarbonate clamshell enclosure with capabilities for HEPA filtration will be available to order in June.
Compare Lulzbot Taz printers:
What is in the box?
- LulzBot TAZ Pro 3D printer with integrated 24V power supply
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- One-year warranty and support
- Extended warranty terms available
- LulzBot TAZ Pro Dual Extruder
- Quick Setup Guide
- 4GB Flash Card
- Filament Feed tube
- Toolkit bag
- 15 Piece Metric Hex Key Set
- Pliers, Needle Nose
- Standard Precision Knife
- Dental Pick
- Metric Ruler
- Complete documentation including a detailed manual with information for setup, downloading and using software, and starting your first print. Also includes an in depth manual on using Cura LulzBot Edition, the recommended software for controlling your 3D printer
- Filament is not included, click here to select some to include with your order.
Why choose Lulzbot printers:
- Over 80 industry awards in 2018
- Used by 9 of top 10 Fortune 500 Manufacturers
- Deployed by all branches of the US Military
- Over 4 million production-grade 3D printed parts printed in house using Lulzbot 3D Printers