Ultimaker Polycarbonate is perfectly formulated for use with your Ultimaker 3D printer!
The 3D printing experts at Ultimaker have created their very own line of materials designed for flawless printing on Ultimaker 3D printers. If you are looking for a tough, temperature and flame resistant material for your Ultimaker, this is it!
What is Polycarbonate?
Polycarbonate is a top choice material for engineers and manufacturers who require parts that need to retain its strength, toughness and shape while operating in high-temperature environments. This material is an ideal choice for a variety of applications, ranging from mechanically strong outdoor fixtures to aesthetically appealing lampshade designs. Printed parts can retain temperatures and keep their shape up to 110C with minimal warping with strong interlayer bonding.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker PC
- High toughness, especially for the non-transparent filament options
- Resists temperatures and retains form up to 110 oC
- Flame retardant characteristics
- Dimensionally stable
- Strong interlayer bonding capabilities, especially when using the front door add-on
- Good bed adhesion, especially when using the stickers supplied in the Advanced 3D Printing Kit
- Allows printing of translucent parts for lighting applications with a transparent filament option
- Engineered to be printed at moderate temperatures compared to other PC filaments
- Minimized warping provides a seamless 3D printing experience
Recommended Print Settings
*Also be sure to update your printer firmware to latest version from Cura 2.1 to take advantage of Ultimaker's new engineering profiles. Click here for a tutorial.*
Print Your Mind 3D is an authorized Canadian reseller for Ultimaker 3D printing products.