Separate accessory recommended for Lulzbot users!
Print Surface Recommendation:
NInjaFlex adheres exceedingly well to PEI print surface. We strongly recommend applying PVA glue (white school glue) directly on the print surface using a glue stick (such as Elmer's® brand) before printing to ensure easy part removal.
From Ninjaflex website:
Balanced Flexibility and Strength
SemiFlex™ 3D printing filament boasts flexibility, strength and reliability for your 3D printing projects. The slightly more rigid composition vs traditional NinjaFlex allows for increased tensile strength. In some cases the more rigid composition supports ease of printing in certain printers.
- 600% elongation provides significant flexibility
- 75% greater tensile strength vs the most flexible products;
- Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
- Chemical resistant to many industrial materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- Adheres to most build platform materials (painter’s tape can help)
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
- Applications: snap-fit parts, high resolution text, active hinges
- Shore Hardness = 98A
Suggested printer settings:
- Extruder Temperature: 225°C – 235°C
Platform Temperature: 80°C – 110°C
Glue and/ or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed.
- Top and bottom layers: 10-20 mm/ sec (600-1200 mm/ min)
- Infill speeds: 15-35 mm/ sec (900-2100 mm/ min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.
All Ninjaflex filaments are made in the USA
All 3.00mm Ninjaflex rolls come in 0.75kg spools
Print Your Mind 3D is an authorized Candian reseller of Ninjaflex products