Only Top Quality Products
Only products from trusted brands
We respond within 24 hours
100% SSL Secure Payments
Free shipping on orders $99.99+
Ultimaker CPE+ Filament - 2.85mm (0.75kg, no NFC)
Ultimaker CPE+ Filament
Ultimaker CPE+ is perfectly formulated for use with your Ultimaker 3D printer!
The 3D printing experts at Ultimaker have created their very own line of materials designed for flawless printing on Ultimaker 3D printers. If you are looking for a strong, temperature and impact resistant material for your Ultimaker, this is it!
What is CPE+?
CPE (co-polyester) materials are chemical resistant, tough and demonstrate good dimensional stability. It is a preferred choice for both functional prototypes and mechanical parts. While both CPE and CPE+ provide similar performance characteristics, CPE+ provides the added benefit of higher temperature resistance and increased impact strength.
REASONS TO CHOOSE
ULTIMAKER CPE FAMILY
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent toughness and dimensional stability
- Good interlayer adhesion, especially when using the front door add-on
- Low levels of ultrafine particles (UFPs) and volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Ideal for short run manufacturing and functional prototypes
- Transparent option available
Differences between Ultimaker CPE and CPE+
- CPE is available in a wide range of colors to choose from, including grayscale for more professional looking models.
- CPE’s tensile and flexural strength are higher, whilst CPE+ is formulated to be up to 10 times tougher.
- CPE+ features a temperature resistance of up to 100 ºC when compared to CPE, which is only resistant up to 70 º
- CPE has a better build plate adhesion than CPE+, but you won’t notice the difference when using the stickers supplied in our Advanced 3D Printing Kit.
Recommended Print Settings
Ultimaker printers will have best results with native CPE+ profile available from new Cura. For best results with this material use with the Advanced 3D Printing Kit.
Follow this link for additional information on printing with Ultimaker CPE+.
*Also be sure to update your printers firmware to latest version from Cura 2.1 to take advantage of Ultimaker's new engineering profiles. Click here for a tutorial.*
Print Your Mind 3D is an authorized Canadian reseller for Ultimaker 3D printing products.