Lulzbot TAZ Workhorse 3D Printer
What is new on the Lulzbot Taz Workhorse?
- Hardened-steel tool head components enable reliable printing of high-strength and high-heat composites that are too abrasive for other machines to use
- 14% larger build volume ( 11 x 11 x 11.2") than the Lulzbot Taz 6
A premium E3D hot end enables flexible material printing right out of the box
- Belt driven Z-axis for fast cycle times and elimination of Z-wobble
- The industry’s widest array of supported materials with ready-to-print profiles including flexible, rigid, composite, conductive, high strength, and chemically resistant filaments
Get professional results every time automated X/Y/Z calibration, nozzle wiping, and self-levelling features.
- Fully Canadian certified - Certifications: FCC, CE, WEEE, ETL by Intertek (UL), CA, CSA, OSHWA
Belt Driven Design
A belt drive Z-axis, which is only found on LulzBot 3D Printers, eliminates "Z wobble" print artifacts that can result from threaded rods while also speeding up cycle times.
Hardened Steel Components
The hardened-steel components of the TAZ Workhorse allow you to print with abrasive high-strength and high-heat composites that can damage typical out-of-the-box desktop 3D printers.
A lightweight tool head design, hardened steel E3D Titan Aero hot end, and 360° part cooling delivers precise, flawless-looking prints.
More Accurate Prints
The Modular Print Bed System heats up quickly and features a reversible glass/PEI print surface, expanding versatility and simplifying maintenance.
Enjoy automated z-axis leveling with dual z-axis limit switches and LulzBot's innovative belt driven z-axis.
Superior Print Quality
The LulzBot TAZ Workhorse Edition is the industry’s most reliable and easiest-to-use desktop 3D printer. The next generation of the award-winning LulzBot TAZ line includes a strengthened design, improved motion system, premium hot end, and new automatic calibration features.
Bigger. More Reliable. Easier than ever.
A name earned over seven years and millions of printing hours, the LulzBot TAZ Workhorse Edition is a ready-to-print powerhouse that builds on the unmatched reliability and print quality of its predecessors while offering more material options than ever before.
Pre-configured print profiles
Now you can get started printed with the industries largest variety of materials right out of the box. Lulzbot's team of in-house technicians has spent hundreds of hours perfecting ready-to-print profiles. All you have to do is select the one and click print.
What is in the box?
- LulzBot TAZ Workhorse 3D printer with integrated 24V power supply
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- One-year manufacture warranty and lifetime support from Print Your Mind 3D
- LulzBot TAZ HS 0.5mm Tool Head
- Quick Setup Guide
- 8GB SD Card
- Filament Feed tube
- Toolkit bag
- 15 Piece Metric Hex Key Set
- Pliers, Needle Nose
- Standard Precision Knife
- Dental Pick
- Part Removal Knife (clam knife)
- Metric Ruler
- Complete documentation including a detailed manual with information for setup, downloading and using software, and starting your first print. Also includes an in depth manual on using Cura LulzBot Edition, the recommended software for controlling your 3D printer
- Filament is not included, click here to select some to include with your order.
Why choose Lulzbot printers:
- Over 80 industry awards in 2018
- Used by 9 of top 10 Fortune 500 Manufacturers
- Deployed by all branches of the US Military
- Over 4 million production-grade 3D printed parts printed in house using Lulzbot 3D Printers