Ultimaker PLA & PVA Bundle (10 Spools)
- (1) Ultimaker PLA 2.85mm White
- (1) Ultimaker PLA 2.85mm Black
- (1) Ultimaker PLA 2.85mm Red
- (1) Ultimaker PLA 2.85mm Yellow
- (1) Ultimaker PLA 2.85mm Blue
- (1) Ultimaker PLA 2.85mm Green
- (1) Ultimaker PLA 2.85mm Silver Metallic
- (1) Ultimaker PLA 2.85mm Transparent
- (2) Ultimaker PVA 2.85mm PVA
Ultimaker filaments are perfectly formulated for use with your Ultimaker 3D printer!
The 3D printing experts at Ultimaker have created their very own line of materials designed for flawless printing on Ultimaker 3D printers. That means these materials work seamlessly with the standard PLA and PVA profiles and settings of your Ultimaker machine. If you are looking for the highest quality, easiest to use, and most reliable PLA for your Ultimaker, this is it!
What is PLA?
PLA filament is made from organic and renewable sources. That means it is safe, extremely easy to print with and can meet the needs of a wide range of applications for new and advanced users.
What is PVA?
PVA (Polyvinyl Alcohol) is a water soluble support material for multi-extrusion 3D printing. With a good thermal stability, Ultimaker PVA is ideal for printing complex models that require supports for large overhangs, deep internal cavities, and intricate geometries. Designed for a seamless 3D printing experience, our PVA provides good adhesion to both PLA and Nylon.
Print Your Mind 3D is an authorized Canadian reseller for Ultimaker 3D printing products.