Please note that this is an assembly materials kit - 3D PRINTED PARTS NOT INCLUDED
Have you always wanted to try building a 3D printed prosthetic hand? This kit is made for anyone with a 3d printer who wants to produce a Raptor Reloaded hand by e-NABLE. You can download all of the files for free to print the hand, but these additional materials are required to make it functional.
Each kit includes the following:
- (4 feet) Velcro, double-sided (2” wide)
- (8 feet) Non-flexible braided fishing line
- (5 feet) Flexible elastic cord (1mm, for smaller hands)
- (5 feet) Flexible elastic cord (2mm, for larger hands)
- (6) Tensioner screws (extra small)
- (6) Tensioner screws (small)
- (6) Tensioner screws (medium)
- (6) Tensioner screws (large)
- (4) Palm velcro attachment screws with stop nuts (smaller size)
- (4) Palm velcro attachment screws with stop nuts (larger size)
- (10) Lee Tippi Micro Gel Fingertip Grips
- (12 inches) Firm Foam Padding (5 ¾” wide)
- This kit requires multiple sizes of both robertson and philips screwdrivers.
- This kit is designed for the standard one or two piece palms. It can produce a hand in the same style as this Instructables.
Are you interested in making a hand for someone in need? We recommend becoming a volunteer with e-NABLE. It's an amazing community of people around the world 3D printing for good. Get involved! We promise you wont regret it.