The PrintDry™ filament dryer has been independently tested by Intertek and TUV to meet applicable product safety standards in both North America and Europe. It is ETL and TUV Rheinland GS listed.
PrintDry™ Filament Dryer
Are you looking for a simple solution to dry moisture absorbing filaments like nylon, PVA, and others? Then the PrintDry Filament Dryer is for you! This system allows you to both extract moisture from filaments that are already showing signs of this, or to feed filament directly out of the dryer to ensure brand new filaments stay dry.
- Active Drying Technology
- Dryer Temperature Range: 35-70°C or 95-160°F *
- Continuous Drying Time: 40 Hours (max)
- Power Supply: 120VAC/60Hz or 220VAC/50Hz, 245W
- Spool Dimensions: OD 100-250mm (4-10″), Height 25-125mm (1-5″), Spool Mounting Hole Diameter 19-58mm (3/4-2.3″)
- Spool Weight: max. 2Kg (4.5 lbs)
- Weight: 3.8Kg or 8.5lbs
- Size: 370x370x360mm or 15x15x15″
|DIMENSIONS||15 × 15 × 15 in|
What is included?
- 1 PrintDry Filament Dryer
- 1 Feeder for the top chamber
- 1 Vacuum container
- 1 Pump