Separate accessory recommended for Lulzbot users!
Print Surface Recommendation:
NInjaFlex adheres exceedingly well to PEI print surface. We strongly recommend applying PVA glue (white school glue) directly on the print surface using a glue stick (such as Elmer's® brand) before printing to ensure easy part removal.
From Ninjaflex website:
The Market Leading Flexible Filament
NinjaFlex® flexible filament leads the industry thanks to its superior flexibility and longevity compared to non-polyurethane materials. Its consistency in diameter and ovality (roundness) outpaces other polyurethane materials. Made from a specially formulated thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) material, this patented technology boasts a low-tack, easy-to-feed texture. The result is uniquely flexible, strong prints ideal for direct-drive extruders.
- Truly flexible (no fill or layer manipulation required to achieve performance)
- 660% elongation allows for repeated movement and impact without wear or cracking
- Polyurethane composition allows for excellent vibration reduction
- Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Abrasion resistance 20% better than ABS and 68% better than PLA
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
- Chemical resistant to many industrial materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- Adheres to all standard build platforms without glue/tape
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
- Applications: seals, gaskets, plugs, leveling feet, protective applications
- Shore Hardness = 85A
Suggested printer settings:
- Extruder Temperature: 225°C – 235°C
Platform Temperature: Room temperature – 40°C
Glue and/ or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed.
- Top and bottom layers: 10-20 mm/ sec (600-1200 mm/ min)
- Infill speeds: 15-35 mm/ sec (900-2100 mm/ min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.
All Ninjaflex filaments are made in the USA
All 3.00mm Ninjaflex rolls come in 0.75kg spools
Print Your Mind 3D is an authorized Candian reseller of Ninjaflex products