Professional 3D printing just got more accessible. Maximize the print performance and machine uptime with our swappable, material-matching print cores. Make the most out of reliable build and support material combinations for geometric freedom or print in dual color.
Material-matching. Get consistent, high-quality 3D printing results with customized nozzle geometry per material, whether it’s an engineering build material or soluble support.
*Available in 0.25mm, 0.4mm and 0.8mm sizes
Compatible with both the Ultimaker 3 (& Extended) and Ultimaker S5 3D printers
● Quick-to- change - Quickly swap print cores and switch between different material combinations for a more time-efficient workflow.
● More materials - Select from a huge portfolio of materials, including Nylon, PLA, ABS, CPE and PVA; with CPE+, PC and TPU 95A coming soon.
● Accurate temperature reading - Maintain the perfect temperature for an even better quality print – with automatic, accurate temperature readings.
● Reliable and durable - Better 3D printing results, with new silicone cover to stop filament leaking into the extruder.
● Lifetime support - We offer free support – guaranteed for a lifetime.
Supported materials per Print core
Build core, AA 0.4: Nylon, PLA, ABS, CPE
Support core, BB 0.4: PVA
Industrial power, limitless possibilities
The Ultimaker 3 offers a seamless software, hardware and material integration for efficient workflow and consistent, high-quality results. Its cutting-edge dual-core print head comes with print cores for build (AA) and support (BB) materials and unique auto-nozzle lifting system to ensure the most reliable dual extrusion printing for full complexity freedom.
The Ultimaker 3 makes professional 3D printing accessible
Ultimaker 3 opens up a world of new printing possibilities. Translate your vision into a working reality - without compromising on efficiency, reliability or precision. It’s your chance to mold the future, with a 3D printer that’s designed to support your creativity.
Ultimaker AA Print Core (Build core) - 3 sizes available
Really pleased with this addition to the printing arsenal - The typical max layer height of .4mm has been great overall, but really shines when pushed to higher values with certain materials like Taumans T-Glase. As per their recommendations i used a .72 layer height and it printed like a champ with a fantastic speed boost naturally. Very nice nozzle for truly rapid prototyping and particularly for cases where certain materials benefit from taller/thicker layers.
Most excellent Service