Ultimaker has released a new Cura update - 2.3.1 for Ultimaker 3 3D printer
The team at Ultimaker is always taking feedback from the community to help them improve on the products they offer. Not only for hardware, but software as well. This is why we are excited to announce the latest version of Cura released with a number of bug fixes. The fixes include:
- Added the layer height to the profile selection menu.
- Fixed a bug where editing material settings has no effect on 3D prints.
- Fixed an issue with automatic profile importing from Cura 2.1 on macOS.
- Fixed an issue with g-code importing from related machines as a profile.
- Fixed an inheritance issue for dual extrusion.
- Fixed an issue with “i”symbol updates.
- Fixed a freeze that can occur while printing via Wi-Fi.